Black Point S.A. has been in business since 1988 and is the founder of Black Point Group, which operates on the global market of printing materials. In Poland, Black Point is one of the leaders in the trade and the most recognizable brand in alternative consumable printing materials.
Black Point Group offers home and office users high-quality printing materials and highest-quality training and maintenance services. It also provides collection and a qualified disposal of used cartridges.
Black Point Capital Group consists of:
- Black Point company, producer with over 25 years of experience and the owner of brand of Black Point and Printé consumable materials
- Eco Service, global broker of empty cartridges
- German company TBG, which supports Eco Service in the western European market
- Eco Service China operating in the Far East
- M Service Sp. z o.o. – specializes in collecting and re-processing waste from plastics
The company Black Point S.A. is a producer of two renowned brands of alternative consumable materials for printers:
- the Black Point brand stands for premium-class products of highest quality and performance, which in terms of parameters are ahead materials by equipment producers.
- the Printé brand offers economy-class products, which guarantee good value for money.
The Black Point Group is a modern and innovative organization, whose management is based on quality strategy and the Lean Thinking concept. The company Black Point has an Integrated Quality Management System and has been continually certified since 2002. The company has the most comprehensive client-orientated certification scope, which includes the most vital aspects of its activity, i.e.: design, production, testing and distribution of consumable materials for printers, as well as collecting and re-processing used consumable materials for printers.
Black Point has its own R&D laboratory, it cooperates with renowned research centres, among others: Rochester Institute of Technology, USA; Innovationstechnik Institute, Germany; Chip Lab, Wrocław University of Technology and TÜV Rheinland Laboratory, Poland. The company also engages in innovative research projects, e.g. Mentoring or the EU project FutureSME, which is one of the largest international R&D projects concerning the development of new method of organization and management in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises sector in Europe.Black Point has won many prizes, such as Client-Friendly Company, Europeanism Medal, Quality of the Year, Lower Silesian Economy Certificate, Business Gazelles, Highest International Quality (“Gold Emblem”).Since May 2010, the shares of Black Point S.A. have been listed on NewConnect GPW market in Warsaw.